Beetle Odds & Ends started in October 2016 at Hartenbos, a little town in the Garden Route district. It started off as a business that sells old shape VW Beetle parts. One day a guy asked us a few questions about his beetle. He told us that he couldn’t find anyone who could work on his old type beetle. We towed his beetle to our place and there it all began.
We have grown to such an extent that we have different sections i.e.:
- New and second hand parts
- Mechanical (services, repairs and engine rebuilding)
- Engine conversions
- Auto electrical (repair and re-wire)
- Rebuild and repair floor pans
- Rebuild beetles and kombi’s as near as possible to original on request
- Body works repair and panel beating and
- Spray painting
- We specialise in VW Beetles, beach buggies, kombi’s & Golf’s (older models)
- Free tow-in service, place & distance doesn’t matter, only a fuel charge and toll fees (if applicable) payable, if we do the repairs
- Due to a lot of request, we are in the process of starting a Beetle and Beach Buggy rental fleet soon.
Most of our staff have more than 30 years’ experience in the old Beetle & Kombi trade.
Based on demand, we also offer service, engine overhauls, wiring and parts for Korean bakkies such as the Kia 2.7 and Hyundai H100. Just let us know and we do everything in our power to help you.
Beetle Odds and Ends - Rental Fleet